Advisor-Mainstreaming (Advocacy & Partnership)
Organization: National Institute For Smart Government
Apply By: 26 Apr 2019
About the Organization:
NISG is a not-for-profit company setup in a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) in 2002 under the recommendations of The National Taskforce on Information Technology & Software Development. NISG offers the orientation & efficiency of the private sector combined with the accountability of the public sector. NISG is helping the Government of India & State Governments realize the national e-governance vision. NISG has worked on multiple projects with various ministries under nomination thus keeping the sanctity of Not for Profit organization.
Name of Position: Advisor-Mainstreaming (Advocacy & Partnership)
Salary: Rs. 1, 20,000 Rs per month.
Age limit: Not exceeding 63 Years as on 01.04.2019 and having sound health to undertake extensive field visits.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post GRADUATE IN Management, Public Administration, Social Sciences and any other related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the development sector of which atleast 3 years of relevant experience at National level in Health/Social Sector Programme.
- Excellent understanding of HIV and development issues.
- Good knowledge of National, State and District level Government Administrative structures and processes.
- Sound understanding of right based approaches to health care issues.
- Experience in designing strategies on Social sector issues.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd