Advisor-Research & Evidence Generation
Organization: National Institute For Smart Government
Apply By: 26 Apr 2019
About the Organization:
NISG is a not-for-profit company setup in a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) in 2002 under the recommendations of The National Taskforce on Information Technology & Software Development. NISG offers the orientation & efficiency of the private sector combined with the accountability of the public sector. NISG is helping the Government of India & State Governments realize the national e-governance vision. NISG has worked on multiple projects with various ministries under nomination thus keeping the sanctity of Not for Profit organization.
Name of Position: Advisor-Research & Evidence Generation
Salary: Rs. 1,20,000 Rs per month.
Age limit: Not exceeding 63 Years as on 01.04.2019 and having sound health to undertake extensive field visits.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Essential: MBBS with MD or MPH or Post Graduation in Social Sciences/Social Work/Statistics
- Preferable: PhD in above subject
- Desirable: Diploma in Ethics and Research
- 10 years of experience in Health Research, Operational Research,
- Evaluation Projects, Epidemiology or Management of Health Programmes.
- Knowledge of Research Methods, Research Techniques and approaches, analysis and biostatistics.
- Past experience of working in HIV/AIDS Programme or projects under Government or bilateral/Multilateral agencies in India is desirable.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd