Organization: BADLAO FOUNDATION
Apply By: 13 Nov 2019
Badlao foundation is a reputed non-profit voluntary organization working in santhal Paragana region of Jharkhand , India since the last four decades for the betterment of tribals and other socially and economically deprived and excluded communities. For further details please visit www.badlao.org.in
We are looking for qualified & experienced professional for our Project ““Jharkhand Tribal Empowerment livelihood Programme”” supported JTDS. Our Head office is situated at Mihijam , Near by Chittranjan railway station , District : Jamtara , which is well connected with the Kolkata-Delhi main line Railway rout and 250 kms. From Ranchi – State Capital , Jharkhand.
Task and Job Responsibilities:
- Implementation of activities related to land and water conservation, upland development and agro-forestry in villages. The agriculture specialist will facilitate the implementation to localize and weather based planning with the GSPEC ahead of the start of each agricultural season, and will disseminate the package of practices agreed with JTELP and PRADAN.
- Facilitate and training of the CRPS/beneficiaries in developing productivity enhancement sub-plans including crop diversification and crop productivity enhancement.
- Provide regular technical support to the beneficiaries and CRPs in implementing at village level.
- Conduct periodic visits to project villages for backstopping and monitoring progress. The agriculture specialist will also work on the GSPEC developing a regular supply of seeds and other agri-inputs to villagers.
1. Bachelors degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Forestry/Ar. Engineering from any reputed institution.
2. Bachelors degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Forestry/Ar. Engineering from any reputed institution.
1. More than 2 year of experience in agriculture field
2. 0-1 years of experience in agriculture field wherein has shown capacity in handling coordination, capacity building, training, project management, and implementation & monitoring of projects.
Compensation: For the experience person salary will be 30000 and fresher’s the salary will be 27000.
All applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by addressing HR Manager Mrs. Sabita Roy. For any furher detalis you may contact over phone no: 8250669898. last date of application: 13.11.2019
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd