Assistant Administrative Officer (Hr&Admin)
Organization: Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR)
Apply By: 19 Jul 2019
About the organization
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) is an advanced research institute established by the Reserve Bank of India for carrying out research on development issues from a multi-disciplinary point of view.
Job Ref.No : IGIDR/NA/2019-20/02
No of Positions :- 01 No
Pay Details : Pay Band of Rs.9,300 - 34800/- with G.P Rs.4,600/- (as per 6th cpc) / Level 07 in Entry Pay of Rs.44,900/- (as per 7th cpc)
On tenure basis for three years which may be may be extended / renewed for further similar terms or as decided by the Institute subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate.
Age Limit : Preferably below 45 years.
Application Mode : Offline
Qualification and Experience
Master’s degree in HRM or MBA in HR from a recognized university/Institute.
At least 5 years of Experience of administrative work in Academic Institute / University / Central or State Government Department / Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector Undertakings / Private Sector of repute in Grade Pay of Rs.4,200 or equivalent.
Preference would be given to candidates having additional degree in Law
Job Profile :-
- Assisting the management in various HR and administrative processes such as planning manpower needs of the organization.
- Developing and implementing efficient recruitment and appointment processes in the organization and instituting suitable induction programs.
- Effective implementation of performance appraisal processes and administering the compensation policies.
- Developing and implementing appropriate Training programs for the employees.
- Promoting employee relations, team building, recognition and reward programs, and career planning for staff.
- Implementing efficient leave and attendance procedures, promotions and reassignments, as well as retirement processes.
- Recommending appropriate improvements in internal HR and administrative processes.
- Leading special projects in HR related matters.
- Assist in all matters relating to administration, contracts, insurance, travel and legal processes.
- Assist in matters relating to the corporate function of the Institute.
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may submit their application mentioning the ‘Post applied for ____________ on the envelope, along with application form and all relevant documents showing proof of age, experience, qualifications and two references on or before 19th July’2019 to:
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research,
Santosh Nagar, Film City Road,
Goregaon-E, Mumbai-400 065.
For moe information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd