Assistant Community Co-ordinator
Apply By: 16 Dec 2019
Shrenis is building an “Occupational Networks” for the informal sector.
We believe that occupational communities like weavers, carpenters, tailors, beauticians etc. need professional networks that can provide them with access to opportunities and information. We are trying to enable these occupational groups by connecting them with each other, facilitating the process of recognising and respecting each others’ achievements and work, and improving occupational standards to raise social and economic status.
We are looking for a “Assistant Community Manager ”.
Managing and enabling with our vast member base. Ensuring smooth communication and flow of information across groups. Facilitating growth and managing various initiatives and interventions. Must have working knowledge of Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, and English.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Develop a thorough understanding of the Shrenis concept.
2. Interacting and networking with stakeholders in every community.
3. Data entry and updating of all our databases.
4. Calling, intimating, and onboarding new members to our platform along with other mobilising duties. 5. Creating content, profile cards, and other engagement related activities
6. Regulating, translating, and posting content on all groups.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
At least one year of working experience with MS office.
Must read, write and speak Kannada. Knowledge of other languages is a added perk.
Open to learn new softwares like photoshop & Illustrator.
To apply, send up your resume on email@example.com.
For queries, call 9972667211, 9108505475.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd