About the Organization:
Genpact is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. They drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. They think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics.
Post: Assistant Manager - CSR and D&I Program
Location: Gurugram, India
- Work closely with CSR and Diversity & Inclusion teams to foster a culture of volunteering and champion for gender equality
- Partner with teams to plan and execute volunteering events, town halls, webinars and conferences
- Build CSR partnerships with internal stakeholders and external organizations
- Plan and leverage all communication channels for internal drives and campaigns.
- Build creative and innovative communication material like digital mailers, print collaterals, videos, hand-outs etc.
- Roll out these campaigns in partnership with program teams, track progress, measure success
- Work with partner agencies to construct videos, decks etc.
- Manage our social media presence across various channels.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, proficient in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully at many levels within an organization
- Good designing skills using PowerPoint
- Ability to create, edit content- build story line, themes for different purposes such as newsletters, PowerPoint, newsletter, websites and business updates
- Experience on working with Adobe Photoshop preferred
- Working knowledge of using various communication channels such as videos, mobile, social media platforms