Assistant Manager - Legal NISG UIDAI
Organization: National Institute For Smart Government
Apply By: 25 Apr 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About The Organization:
NISG is a not-for-profit company setup in a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) in 2002 under the recommendations of The National Taskforce on Information Technology & Software Development. NISG offers the orientation & efficiency of the private sector combined with the accountability of the public sector. NISG is helping the Government of India & State Governments realize the national e-governance vision. NISG has worked on multiple projects with various ministries under nomination thus keeping the sanctity of Not for Profit organization.
Contract Tenure: 2 years
- Assist in formulating UIDAI laws, rules and regulations.
- Drafting replies to legal cases and monitor and pursue court cases by interacting and assisting the UIDAI Counsel
- Interaction with Advocates/Law firms handling UIDAI.
- To provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents
- Update information on various court cases where UIDAI is a respondent.
- Follow up of various court cases along with end to end monitoring and reporting
- Drafting and executing memorandum of understanding with appointed Registrars.
- Look into various contracts entered into by the UIDAI including drafting of the Contracts with new vendors and all matters arising out of it.
- Assistance in drafting of Legal notices/ replies
- Any other matters involving interpretation of laws/rules/regulations
- Work collaboratively with team performing similar tasks across other service areas to ensure consistency in approach and quality of work.
Qualifications and Experience
Essential Education: LLB
- Minimum 02 years
- Experience in handling legal matters in PSU / Companies / Corporate Houses / Law Firms / Law Research Institution.
- Experience in Drafting rules/regulation/responses to legal notices/vetting contracts is desirable
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd