Assistant Manager-Philanthropy Giving
Organization: WWF India
Apply By: 22 Jul 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization
WWF-India is a science-based organization which addresses issues such as the conservation of species and its habitats, climate change, water and environmental education, among many others. Over the years, its perspective has broadened to reflect a more holistic understanding of the various conservation issues facing the country and seeks to proactively encourage environmental conservation by working with different stakeholders- Governments, NGOs, schools and colleges, corporate, students and other individuals.
The Job Profile:
The responsibilities of the incumbent are as follows:
- Identify new HNIs/ Young Philanthropists/ Promoters/ Trusts & Foundation opportunities to increase organizations reach and raise funds to support organization conservation initiatives in the country.
- Contribute to development of relevant fundraising communication materials – concept notes, power point presentations, proposals, newsletters etc..
- Should have an own network of donors to initially tap CEO / MD.
- Play an active role in achieving individual and team targets.
- To develop a pipeline of Mid MD
- Organise one on one meetings with donors and pitch projects
- Work with internal teams & contribute towards developing guidelines for new relationships.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate or Post-Graduate in any stream.
- About 3-5 years of experience in the field of sales / fundraising
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work under pressure, and manage multiple tasks.
- Team working & collaboration
- Consonance with WWF’s mission, cause and values
Apply Via Email to: email@example.com
Submission Details: Please submit an up-to-date CV (stating your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd