Organization: Wildlife Trust of India
Apply By: 30 Apr 2019
Location: Noida(Uttar Pradesh)
About the Organization:
Wildlife Trust of India (WTI) is a leading Indian nature conservation organisation committed to the service of nature. Its mission is to conserve wildlife and its habitat and to work for the welfare of individual wild animals, in partnership with communities and governments. WTI’s team of 150 dedicated professionals work towards achieving its vision of a secure natural heritage of India, in six priority landscapes, knit holistically together by nine key strategies or Big Ideas.
Job Category: Wildlife Crime Control Division
- As Assistant Manager, the incumbent will be responsible to Function as the administrative point person for Enforcement and law division at HQ.
- Provide inputs and assistance in developing relevant proposals and concepts for above mentioned project areas/regions, for fundraising in consultation with PI.
- Assist the head in facilitating the finalization of Project Implementation Plans.
- Facilitating VRP (including Prevention of Wildlife Trade) trainings for capacity building of frontline forest staff across India as per plan.
- Building and maintaining pool of resource persons from Government and non-Government organizations for imparting VRP and PWT trainings, etc.
- Assisting in preparation of the syllabus according to need assessment survey carried out in each area and previous feedback.
- Maintain, review, update and analyse records and/ or data on project deliverable as and when required.
- Coordinate at least one planning meet every year for the project.
- Would be the point person of the project for the team members of Enforcement & law across India.
- Analysing data generated from the training and prepare reports for donors and philanthropy division.
- Maintain the budget records and share with the heads on monthly /quarterly basis.
- Undertake any other activities delegated by the reporting manager.
- Help coordinate and report on all other training and workshop undertaken under the project with various enforcement agencies.
- Assist the Head in monitoring, coordination, reporting and fundraising for all activities under the division.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience is required in the field of Environmental Sciences/Wildlife Sciences/Law/Wildlife Crime
- Good communication skills required
- Inclination towards wildlife conservation
- Post graduate degree in Environmental Sciences/Wildlife Sciences/Law/Wildlife Crime
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd