Assistant Programme Officer
Organization: India International Centre (IIC)
Apply By: 28 Sep 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
India International Centre (IIC) is a non-government institution widely regarded as a place where statesmen, diplomats, policymakers, intellectuals, scientists, jurists, writers, artists and members of civil society meet to initiate the exchange of new ideas and knowledge in the spirit of international cooperation. The Centre stands for a vision that looks at India as a place where they are possible to initiate dialogues in an atmosphere of amity and understanding.
Position: Assistant Programme Officer
No. of Posts: Two
- Graduates/ Post Graduates in any subject from any recognized university in India with minimum 60% marks
- Candidate having Post –Graduate qualifications in arts stream will be preferred.
- Candidate must be well-conversant with computer usages especially MS-Word; Power Point and Excel.
- Candidate must be proficient in English; both written and spoken
Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Programme Division of any reputed cultural institutions.
- Identification of programmes
- Preparation of monthly programme cards and film club cards
- Publication of programmes in the newspapers and electronic media
- Preparation of budget for the Programme Division
- Procurement of programmes related goods and services
- To ensure that the programmes are executed as per plan
- To evaluate effectiveness of the programmes and obtain feedbacks from participants/ viewers
- To prepare agenda for various programme related committees and to draw minutes and to attend meetings of such committees.
Age: Between 25-35 years
Remuneration: The selected candidate shall initially be appointed on a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 80,000/- per month for 6 months.
All applications along with CV/ supporting documents and a passport size photograph are to be forwarded by Email or Post on or before 28th September 2019 to: Secretary India International Centre 40 Max Mueller Marg New Delhi – 110003
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd