Assistant Project Officer (Consultant) - New Delhi
Organization: Bachpan Bachao Andolan
Apply By: 10 Jun 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization
Bachpan Bachao Andolan is an India-based movement campaigning for the rights of children. It was started in 1980 by Nobel Laureate Mr. Kailash Satyarthi. Its focus has centred on ending bonded labour, child labour and human trafficking, as well as demanding the right to education for all children. It has so far freed more than 83,000 children from servitude, including bonded labourers, and helped in their successful re-integration, rehabilitation and education.
Roles & Responsibilities:
KPIs for Home Visit activist
- To travel and conduct home visits across the UP/Delhi State (any district as per the requirement).
- To assess the needs of the child at the time of home visit.
- To provide support based on the needs identified in coordination with the central team
- To facilitate family’s access to social security schemes like BPL, PAY, Health Schemes etc. through filing of applications and consistent engagement and follow up with PRIs and District Magistrate.
- To facilitate the financial rehabilitation of rescued children by facilitating their access to rehabilitation schemes.
- To ensure that each repatriated child is enrolled in school.
- To open bank accounts of rescued children.
- To ensure that each rescued child receives a Release and in case the child has not received the release certificate, collect from the central office and hand over the copy.
- To ensure Demand Drafts of compensation sent by the central office is safely handed over to the child.
- To ensure that the Release Certificate of each child is submitted along the application for rehabilitation for the DM.
- To coordinate with the institutions like CWC, Labour Department, DCPO, DM/SDM to facilitate rehabilitation of child.
- To build network with local NGOs.
Skills and Competencies:
- Internet navigation, office application, use of email.
- Knowledge about rehabilitation schemes.
- Knowledge of Child Rights.
- Ability to closely interact with victim and the family.
- Ability to clearly express concepts in oral and written form.
- Skills in negotiation, communication, networking and advocacy.
- Knowledge about social, political and economic environment of state.
Education Qualification & Experience:
- BSW - Social Work Discipline.
- Work Experience 3 years (preferably with child rights organization).
- Hindi (compulsory) / English.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd