Apply By: 12 Feb 2019
Position Required: Assistant State Project Coordinator
Number of Vacancies: 1
Kind of employment – Full Time on Contract Basis
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
Salary – Rs. 30,000/-
Key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
The ASPC will be responsible in facilitating all processes leading towards successful implementation of the project and achieve the benchmarks set in a timely manner for the successful implementation of the project in Odisha and Jharkhand. The ASPC will assist in implementing and monitoring activities against set targets with special focus on ensuring the effective implementation of victim Centred services in their respective states.
- Network with the relevant government line departments for ensuring that the activities are carried out as per plan
- Assist in planning and carrying out trainings at the District level as per plan
- To prepare project activity plans month wise and execute them
- Ensure that project plan and activities are executed and budgets are in track with the project plans
- Organize field visits for the donors and other visitor as and when required
- Prepare monthly reports and submit to the SPC to be forwarded to the head office and donor as required
- Coordinate and organize meetings with relevant government functionaries as and when required
Required Skill Sets/ Qualification
- Good training, facilitation and networking skills.
- Good written and verbal skills in English.
- Ability to write narrative as well analytical reports and document program activities as required.
- Good coordination skill in working with various government departments.
- Willing to travel extensively.
- Ability to empathize with victims of sex trafficking.
Education: Post graduate degree in Social Science/Social Work/Development related field
Work Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience of working in capacity building, advocacy, & training (preferable in a programme associated with providing shelter to victims of abuse)
All applicants are requested to send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 12, 2019.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd