Associate, Moderation Services
Apply By: 02 Aug 2019
About the organization
Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management platform for enterprises. It provides social media marketing, social advertising, content management, collaboration, advocacy and social media monitoring for large brands.
The Associate duties will include but are not limited to:
- Understand and relate to brands and their social presence
- Monitor and moderate social channels of clients – Identify/Escalate consumer service concerns, brand response worthy content, sensitive/ inappropriate content
- Conduct extensive research to build the client’s social audience profile database and identify audience that matter to the brand.
- Formulate responses for user engagement that adhere to the social tone and language of the brand
- Analyze trends and generate reports of client’s social activities and engagement
- Monitor and act upon campaign specific or crisis specific messages as per the guidelines listed by the brand
- Previous experience working as a community manager in a similar role or alternatively a background in social media ideally from a similar industry
- Masters degree in Marketing, Communications, PR with an aggregate of minimum 60%; preferably from any premier institute.
- High level of fluency in English - both written and verbal
- Well versed about social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare, Instagram and others)
- Must have experience in developing and inspiring people
- Has relevant client facing skills and expertise
- Understand how brands utilize social space
- Being up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in social media as a business
- Ability to analyze and interpret large volume of content, build valuable inferences and make informed decisions
- Ability to work in a highly challenging and dynamic environment while maintaining high standards of accuracy in terms of quality & quantity
- Advance knowledge in computer use: Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Google tools such as docs, calendar and apps
- Attention to detail, with ability to create client-facing documents and presentations.
- Ability to innovate and learn on the job to refine processes.
- Adequate awareness/knowledge of social media management tools and its usage
- Foreign language proficiency
- Certifications in social media/digital
- Internationally recognized English language certification
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd