Associate – Corporate Partnerships
Organization: Amnesty International
Apply By: 31 Jul 2019
Location: Chennai(Tamil Nadu)
About the organization
Amnesty International (commonly known as Amnesty or AI) is a London-based non-governmental organization focused on human rights. It has more than seven million members and supporters around the world. The stated mission of the organization is to campaign for "a world in which every person enjoys all of the human rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international human rights instruments."
The purpose of this position is to create and implement various activities to maintain and expand relationships with assigned partners to upscale fundraising capacity. The position will be responsible for implementing multiple activities around the deliverables mentioned below.
Annual Salary (CTC): INR 390606
Travel: Extensive travel within India
- Implement outreach program and events for individual fundraising by securing permissions to venues like corporate offices, malls, shopping markets, strategic public places, institutions, events etc. for Face to Face fundraisers to sign up supporters/donors.
- The core purpose of this position is to create and manage the relationship with various channel partners for individual fundraising. The position reports directly to the Manager – Outreach and Partnerships and for day to day activities to the City Manager of the respective Region. The position requires extensive local travel and moderate national travel.
- Meet assigned targets of cold calls, emails, meetings, outreach activities and donors acquired through activities;
- Develops a database (given territory) of qualified venues through various sources like internet, referrals, telephone, direct visits, cold calling & networking.
- Establishes and maintains productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner organizations and create new accounts – involves frequent visits to meet partners in order to maintain good relations.
- Implement various activities to coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations;
- Implement planned activities with partners to meet mutual performance objectives and financial targets;
- Proactively address partner needs on an ongoing basis;
- Ensures partner compliance with agreements;
- Any other areas of business identified in future to boost return on investment
- Close collaboration and participation in branch office activities
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent communication skills; writing and spoken in English.
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong selling attributes
- Preferably 2 to 3 years of exposure in non- profit fundraising or other channel sales or lead generation functions.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd