Associate – Grants & Admin
Organization: Quest Alliance
Apply By: 28 May 2019
About the organization
Quest Alliance is a not-for-profit trust that equips young people with 21st century skills by enabling self-learning.
Grant Management - Supporting the Grants and Procurement Manager by
- Verify proposals and budget, verify partner’s statutory documents, prepare grant agreements
- Follow up with grantees on sub grant invoice, utilization certificates and deliverable report
- Verify data along with Database manager
- Travel and logistics arrangement
- Arrange local travel for staff or guest in Bangalore location and other locations as required.
- Support in venue booking for program related events
- Support with bill settlement and reimbursement
- Checking reimbursements, purchase requests and calling out errors and working with respective team members in finance team to ensure an efficient travel reimbursement and procurement process.
- Supporting the Program Managers with bill reimbursement and settlement
- Data entry of invoices/ receipts into the system
- Maintaining event calendar and coordination for Program
- updating the quarterly calendar for Secondary school
- Coordinating with other teams and blocking their calendars for events.
Education Qualification/Skills and Experience
- A graduate with Minimum 3 – 10 years of work experience, in NGO sector
- Strong communication skills in English both written and verbal. Knowledge of Hindi and other regional languages is a bonus
- Expert Microsoft Office Suite user
- Experience in office admin management
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with other teams
How to apply
The interested candidates are requested to fill Quest Alliance standard job application form which is given here by May 28th. No C.Vs will be entertained.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd