CSRBOX is India's largest Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) impact analytics and partnerships platform. It lists CSR portfolio of 1000 + companies falling under the ambit of mandatory CSR and investing altogether over more than INR 10,000 Cr. on CSR projects each year. The platform showcases various products and implementing agencies working under Education, Health, Sanitation, Solar, Energy etc. thematic area, who can partner with companies for various CSR projects to create higher impact. CSRBOX under ambit of Renalysis Consultants Pvt. Ltd also works on various research and consulting projects with corporate, CSR Foundations, iNGOs and UN organizations, State Governments etc.
Few of our clients include UNICEF, HCL Foundation, Bajaj Group, Piramal Foundation, Wateraid, Children Investment Fund Forum, Genpact, Sterlite Foundation etc.
Our research reports can be visited here : https://csrbox.org/list-India-CSR-report
For more information, please visit https://csrbox.org/about-CSRBOX Roles and Responsibilities:
- We need a content writer cum social media manager who will help in content creation, managing content of the platform (NGOBOX.org and CSRBOX.org and maintaining different social media platforms. The manager will develop and implement the social media strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic to social media platforms and website.
- Content Creation (Large and non technical) related to curation of impact stories, articles etc.
- Proofreading and editing
- Content creation for Media (Print, Broadcast and Digital)
- Managing social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blogs, YouTube, LinkedIn), overseeing design (Facebook timeline cover pic, display ads, thumbnails, ads, profile pic, YouTube branding, Twitter profile, Instagram stories and feed, and other theme based events branding), overseeing day to day social media activity (addressing queries, concerns, flagging inappropriate comments and posts, writing and scheduling daily posts, etc.).
- Help in promotion (campaign planning and execution), create a unique voice for the brand on social media and generate relevant content (on all social and online forums) to reach the audience most likely to engage with our platforms.
- Develop strategy to promote externally funded projects, in-house activities. flagship events , seminars and workshops etc
- Implement Search Engine Optimization (SEOs) for website and Social Media
- Using analytics (Google, Facebook and other social media management tool) for effective social media presence and positive brand image.
- Maintain and manage the overall content for NGOBOX.org
Qualification and Experience
- An M.A. degree in Mass Communication and Journalism or English or Media Studies or or New Media Communication or Creative Writing or MBA in Marketing or Media Management
- 1+ year of Social Media Marketing experience in corporate marketing, education sector, social sector or agency marketing role. Knowledge of Internet Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Web Development is desirable.
- Verifiable examples of social media marketing successes on different platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Knowledge of using and navigating social media networks, native web apps, 3rd party social media tools
- Candidate must possess good writing skills and ability to visualize and convey a message with interesting and relevant content.
Remuneration: Range (INR 3.50L to 4.80 L/PA). As per the market standards and based on relevant work experience.
Please send your CV along with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject-line ‘Associate- Social media and Content - Delhi/Ahm. Please mention following details in the email body:
1. Current location
2. Notice period
3. Current salary
4. Expected salary
5. Preferred location - Delhi/Ahm
6. Key social media assignments handled by you (attach with the mail)
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.