Associate General Manager
Organization: Child Rights and You (CRY)
Apply By: 03 Oct 2019
About the Organization:
CRY is a premier Indian NGO working in the area of Child Rights for over 40 years. They bring innovation to the Development Sector. CRY has many firsts to their credit in Resource Generation, Development Support, Brand Communications, People Practices and Finance. They are the only Indian Funding Organization which works for the upliftment of underprivileged Indian children.
Position: Associate General Manager
Division: Development Support
About the Role:
As a person in this position, the candidate will be responsible for developing the strategy for support and intervention of CRY-supported initiatives in the region. They will ensure it’s in line with the organization’s strategy and that it delivers the maximum positive impact on the rights of the child. The role includes assessing and identifying development partners that would best help to achieve the objectives; optimal utilization of resources; effective
Performance monitoring and evaluation; implementing of efficient processes and systems; and network with the local communities, government bodies and key individuals. Being team leader, will have to enable, motivate your team, communicate internally and externally, the organizational stances on various issues, regional efforts and programme effectiveness
- Must be a Post – Graduate in Social Work, Sociology or Rural Development from a reputed institute.
- Must have 8 – 10 years’ experience of leading a region/zone in the area of urban or rural development in the rights based approach
- Should have experience in planning, monitoring and evaluating projects, interfacing with the government and other stakeholders.
- Should be open to travel up to 15 days in a month to the project areas of West region
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English are essential.
- Knowledge of the local language would be an advantage.
Please email your application to email@example.com
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd