Associate Managing Consultant (Skill Development)
Apply By: 30 Nov 2019
Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Research, Training and Human Development Institute, Pune (hereinafter referred to as SARTHI) is an autonomous institute of Government of Maharashtra. SARTHI is a newly established Non-Profit Government Company and is aimed at research, policy advocacy, skill development and training for social and educational development of the target group communities.
Here is an opportunity for the professionally competent and committed individuals to work alongside the government for the cause of social and educational development of the Target Group. Skill Development, SARTHI offers a unique opportunity to develop and demonstrate through action research and different projects, a successful and sustainable model that can be replicated to give a solution to unemployment by bringing together the potential of youth, their skills, and different skill gaps in various employment sectors.
Position: Associate Managing Consultant (Skill Development)
Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Telecommunication / Electronics from any reputed and accredited Indian institute or abroad.
Experience: 5+ years’ experience in system & network administration.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To work as system & network administrator in SARTHI.
- Maintain and administer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, application software and all configurations.
- Coordinate with vendors and with their personal in order to facilitate purchases.
- To evolve guidelines in setting up Helpline and Counselling Centers and assist SARTHI to run it effectively
- Support in requirement gathering and preparation of System and Functional Requirement specification, System design, review and monitoring of IT / Software implementation, testing and Go Live support for systems and applications
Note: The above mentioned human resource is required purely on contract basis, for a period of 11 months. This period can be extended for a further tenure of 11 months in case of deserving candidates.
How to apply:
Online Application is available on the website https://sarthi-maharashtragov.in (Click on HR-SKILL DEVELOPMENT- II under the “Notice Board”)
Last Date for Online Application: 30th November, 2019
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd