Asst. Manager, Programs – Agriculture
Apply By: 28 Jun 2019
Position: Asst. Manager, Programs – Agriculture
Location: Gurgaon, India
- Project Management: Manage the projects in the thematic area of agriculture in terms of qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Technical inputs: Provide specialized thematic inputs to the implementing teams based at locations.
- Team Productivity: Manage and guide the team towards ensuring efficient project deliveries.
- Documentation and interface: Be responsible for all compliances, reports and communication with stakeholders.
- Travel: Should be happy to travel to the implementation sites.
Qualifications: Masters degree or equivalent in agriculture, natural resource management or related sciences.
Experience: A minimum of 4 years in the development sector
Language: Good communication skills and strong command over English language
Openness to travel: Travelling to remote locations will be required
Strong Quantitative and Analytical skills
CTC: Rs. 6 lakhs to Rs. 8.5 lakhs
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd