Asst. Project Field Coordinator
Organization: National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE)
Apply By: 26 Sep 2019
About the Organization:
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management, known as MANAGE, formerly National Centre for Management of Agricultural Extension at Hyderabad, is an autonomous agricultural education institute located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The aim of the institute is to install managerial and technical skills to Extension Officers, Managers, Scientists and Administrators in the agricultural economy, to enable them to provide support and services to farmers and fishermen for practicing sustainable agriculture
Position: Asst. Project Field Coordinator (equivalent to consultant)
- A Master’s Degree / Ph.D in Agricultural Extension/Agronomy/Entomology /Pathology with at least ONE year of Experience in relevant field.
- Can able to read and write Telugu
Nature of Job:
- Assisting NCFA project coordinator in MANAGE in implementing ICT enabled advisory services to farmers.
- Coordinating with SAU, RARS and KVK scientists in project districts on regular basis to prepare and disseminate the agricultural advices (SMS, Posters and Video URLs) to the farmer using NICE system.
- Documentation of the process/ success stories.
- Collection, consolidation and reporting of project progress in the project districts of NABARD-KfW Project.
- Any other work assigned by NCFA, MANAGE from time-to-time.
Monthly Remuneration: Rs.42, 000/ per month Consolidated
Place of Work: MANAGE-Hyderabad
Note: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk-in-Interview: 26th September, 2019 at 11.00 am at MANAGE, Hyderabad
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd