Block Project Assistant
Organization: Integrated Child Development Services - Tamil Nadu
Apply By: 17 Dec 2019
Location: (Tamil Nadu)
About the Organization:
Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) is a government programme in India which provides food, preschool education, primary healthcare, immunization, health check-up and referral services to children under 6 years of age and their mothers. ICDS Scheme represents one of the world's largest and most unique programmes for early childhood development. ICDS is the foremost symbol of India's commitment to her children.
Position: Block Project Assistant
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- At least 1-year experience of working with Community/Local Government
- Good oral and written communication in local language
- Mandatorily local candidates should be engaged. Age should be below 35 years
- Worked with front line workers in any Social Development Program of Government
- Proven ability to successfully handle team environment
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Scope of Work:
- Supervising overall implementation of the Mission activities in the block.
- Organization/facilitation of the trainings of the ICDS Supervisors and AWWs in coordination with the District Team.
- Making regular supportive supervision visits to AWCs, provide on-site support to AWWs and monitor implementation.
- Preparing monthly progress/monitoring reports in the prescribed format and submit the same to the District Coordinator; etc.
- Any other task as indicated by CDPO
Consolidated Remuneration: Rs.15,000/- per month. Annual increase @ 3% of remuneration may be granted, subject to performance.
Last Date for submission of Application: 17.12.2019 by 5.45 pm
Application forms, Notification and Terms of Reference (TOR) can be downloaded from the website www.icds.tn.gov.in
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd