Business Development Associate
Organization: Quest Alliance
Apply By: 07 May 2019
About The Organization:
Quest Alliance is a not-for-profit trust that equips young people with 21st century skills by enabling self-learning. The organization design scalable solutions that enable educators to address critical gaps for quality education and skills training. By identifying training needs, coaching opportunities and career planning (up, sideways or out) they hope to form that unique space. Quest Alliance want to use their learners’ dreams to set goals, and constantly forge new paths to get there.
In this role, you will get an opportunity to engage with corporations and potential funders of Quest. The role will include outreach and partnership building with corporations, international foundations, educational institutions such as large NGOs, Industrial Training Institutes and government departments involved in setting policies and curriculum for education and vocational skills training.
Building and Maintaining a Funder Research Pool:
- Building secondary and primary research intelligence on companies and foundations that are aligned to QUEST programs
- Keep track and attend various forums/events, attendees and build a relevant database of potential funders
- Build a periodic research pool and generate regular leads on potential funders and grant opportunities including RFPs, awards etc.
- Building intelligence around the work done by different organizations in the education and employability space
- Manage and update the internal BD site on a regular basis with the research and proposals submitted
- Build intelligence around identifying different forums where QUEST should be present
Support the Proposal Development Process:
- Lead in proposal writing and maintaining proposal submission timelines
- Coordinate between the Business Development and Program teams to arrive at proposal pitch
Support the Relationship Management with Funders:
- Coordinate the funder field visits and prepare funder presentations
- Coordinate volunteer activities with the corporate donors and program teams
- Track updates from programs that can be shared on wider social media platforms
- Coordinate with Marcom team for sharing and tracking the donor visibility across social media
- Fostering relationships with potential funders across corporations and foundations
Qualifications and Experience:
- Are passionate about the challenges India is facing in education and employability domain
- Diligent in their work and able to work with multiple teams to get things done.
- Can work independently, with minimal supervision and is a go-getter and enjoys interacting with corporate India and is a great communicator
- Can deal with ambiguity and proactively explore solutions
Skill sets Required:
- Strong affinity in Marketing and Partnership Building. Some experience in sales and marketing is a plus.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of Hindi and Kannada is a big bonus.
- Expert Microsoft Office Suite user
- Any experience in event management is a plus
- Excellent research skills
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd