Business Development Head
Organization: EGovernments Foundation
Apply By: 31 Jul 2019
About the organization
eGov’s platform DIGIT is a manifestation of Societal Platform thinking, a systemic method to resolve complex societal challenges with speed, at scale, sustainably (Societal Platform is an initiative of EkStep Foundation). eGovernments Foundation transforms urban governance with the use of scalable and replicable technology solutions that enable efficient and effective municipal operations, better decision making, and contact-less urban service delivery.
eGovernments Foundation is looking for a dedicated individual to lead business development function with deep interest in technology and governance, to build and grow the coverage of our platform DIGIT across state govt in India. This role provides an opportunity to evangelize the technology strengths of eGov and help the Government departments and ministries transform urban governance.
- Create new avenues for positioning DIGIT platform and Products with State Ministries across India.
- Build Strategy and own the operations for Go to Market to achieve the mission of covering 2000 cities by 2020.
- Stakeholder mapping and management across hierarchy in state ministry and administration.
- Work with implementation partners to pursue joint opportunities across various states & cities.
- Create direct connect and drive visibility into major States in India through consultative sales process.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Government vertical for solution sales.
- Understanding of Government procurement process and operations.
- MBA degree will be preferred.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For moe information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd