Organization: ICAR- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR)
Apply By: 29 Jun 2019
About the organization
The Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR), located at Rajendranagar (Hyderabad, Telangana, India) is an agricultural research institute engaged in basic and strategic research on sorghum and other millets. IIMR operates under the aegis of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). It conducts agricultural research on Millets breeding, improvement, pathology and value addition.
M.Tech/ MBA/ PGDM/ Equivalent Master Degree in Agri-Business/ Finance/ Marketing/ Agri Marketing/ Agri-Economics/ Economics/ Technology Commercialization/ Food Technology/ Entrepreneurship from Recognised Institute having relevant experience at least 7 years in Technology Commercialization, Supported Incubators, Assessment, Evaluation of Projects Startups and with experience in sharp ecosystem.
Emoluments per month: Rs. 1.00 Lakh (Consolidated)
Name of the Project: RKVY-RAFTAAR
Project Till: Till March, 2020, likely to be extended.
- Coordinate with CEO and other Executive Management in helping setup infrastructure, process and program for a strong Incubation offering.
- Attract, Identify and select potential incubates/ startups for the incubation program.
- Run marketing & promotional campaigns to source startups for Incubation program.
- Assist startups in the areas of strategy, business plan development, market analysis, company registrations & understand the requirements of startups and build a mentoring relationship through the mentor pool.
- Define deliverables, their timelines and monitor progress of startups.
- Define, build and finalize client agreements and all other compliance work around incubators and startups.
- Sign MoUs and build networks with key partners that will strengthen the incubator. Promote IIMR to attract the best startups and help build and shape the brand image.
- Creating relations with investment network and help startups to raise investments.
- Plan & implement for ongoing events around Startups to make IIMR a hub for startups
- Designing and execution of programs for nurturing of startups.
- BM should gather data from internal and external resources, compile them and present them CEO.
- BM need to give presentations of the data they have collected and explain how it can help the project in making strategic plans for profitable business & revenue generation in future.
- BM should analyze the market for potential buyers and the demand.
- Work with students, Faculty and Management to ensure entrepreneurship and innovation become an integral part of our system.
- Develop and maintain relationships with ecosystem enablers, investors, government bodies, service companies etc.
- BM should be able to organize BOG meetings and make presentations to clientele/ stakeholders covered with respect to strategic plans & revenue generation plans for sustainability of incubator.
- BM should be able to draft proposals for Grant in aids & specific documents for other institutions.
- In addition, assist the CEO with the duties assigned from time to time
Eligible and interested candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview to be held at the campus of Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad - 500030, on 29nd June, 2019 (Saturday) at 9.30 A.M.
For more informatoin please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd