Organization: SEWA Bharat
Apply By: 31 Oct 2019
About the role
Members of SEWA in Bihar promoted a credit and thrift cooperative to help them with access to low-cost loans at doorstep, and regular savings. Today, this cooperative has 12,000 members across four districts. The person on this role will have an opportunity to strengthen and scale up the work of the cooperative, with a vision of achieving break even by end FY21, and increasing membership size and loan portfolio to achieve this goal.
- Responsible for bottom line of the company (P&L) and key financial statistics (deposit base, loans outstanding, loan deposit ratio) on a year-on-year basis
- Lead the creation of a business plan on an annual basis and set targets to achieve sustainability
- Streamline operations processes and develop new ones where required
- Develop new products as per member needs
- Responsible for capacity building of board members and members of the cooperative
- Accountable for performance of all departments - Loan office, MIS, Accounts, Audit, Finance, Branches and any other department
- Accountable for performance of all staff members of the credit cooperative
- Accountable for government liasoning for cooperative related matters.
- Lead the development of the institution's short term and long term strategy.
- Working and implementing according to the vision and mission of the organization.
- Assessing risks to the system and ensuring monitoring and minimization of them.
- Setting strategic goals and ensuring they are measurable and describable
CTC: Upto 6.5 lpa + travel expenses + incentives linked to financial performance of cooperative
Expectation: 2 years minimum commitment
Interested candidates should send their CV with a cover letter specifying their fitment for the role at email@example.com
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd