Organization: Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
Apply By: 13 Feb 2019
Job title: CPE- Corporate Governance & Public Policy
Deadline: 13th February 2019
Interested and eligible candidates are invited for walk-in-interview for various positions in Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, purely on contractual basis. Candidates are required to report between 10.00 am and 11.00 am on 13.02.2019 (Wednesday) at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon – 122052. The details of eligibility conditions, remuneration, terms and conditions etc. can be downloaded from the website: www.iica.nic.in.
Essential Educational Qualification:
Masters degree in Management, Economics, Public Policy, Finance, Law (full time) or a qualified CA / CS / CMA with First Division (or equivalent grade)
Desirable Educational Qualification:
- Ph.D/ M.Phil in Corporate Governance would be given preference.
- Publication/presentation of research papers in refereed international and national journals/conferences
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer based statistical tools and applications
- Excellent verbal, written English communication skills with documentation abilities
- Prior experience in research and capacity building activities, report writing, content development
- Prior experience of working with Government Organisation, Chamber of Commerce, think tanks will be preferred.
Salary: Rs. 1, 00,000 to Rs. 1, 50,000 per month based on experience as per the recommendations of the selection committee.
For more information please check the link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd