Organization: Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd.
Apply By: 20 Aug 2019
About the Company
The Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd is a Gold Category and largest State PSU in Mining Sector in the Country, undertakes exploration, mining and trading of iron, chrome & bauxite ores. Inspired by the vision to emerge as the market leader and to play a catalytic role in the growth of industrialization, OMC caters to the requirements of mineral based industries with an annual turnover Rs. 4053 Crores during Financial Year 2018-19.
The Corporation invites application from dynamic & competent professionals in the following discipline
Name of the Post – CSR Consultant
No of Posts to be filled up - 03
Essential qualification -
Full time regular course in Post-Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Rural Management/ Rural Development/ Development Studies/ Social Work from reputed universities/institutes with not less than 55% marks in aggregate
Five years relevant post qualification work experience in undertaking/ dealing/ implementing / supervising the R & R or CSR related activities in Rural / Tribal areas under Govt./ PSU / Private Sectors / NGOs of repute.
Skill - Set
The candidates should have excellent inter-personal, communication, negotiation, writing and presentation skills. Preference shall be given to the candidates having competency and domain knowledge in the developmental sectors.
The selected candidates for CSR Consultant will be paid monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- (forty thousand) per month and 10% hike every year basing on satisfactory performance
SCOPE OF WORK
- The Consultant will be posted at different Mines of OMC and will report to the Regional Manager/ Reporting Officer and work close coordination with other officers of OMC Ltd.
- Responsible for all CSR & allied activities which includes assessment, designing, planning, implementing, monitoring and documenting the Projects undertaken by the OMC / OMC – Foundation/ Society /Trust which will take-up OMC CSR and allied activities in future and will also play a supportive role to the Reporting Officer.
- Ensure timely implementation of activities and fund disbursement under CSR and allied activities.
- Facilitate for review and other meetings to access project progress and performance.
- Facilitate for organizing regular Regional CSR Committee meeting to access project progress and performance and approval of new projects following due procedures.
- Make all necessary liaison with concerned Department on overall CSR programme for convergence.
- Undertake regular field visits and work closely with implementing agency to monitor progress as per plan and prepare required reports.
- Maintain necessary data base and prepare reports as per the requirement.
- Any other assignments assigned by the Regional Manager and HO from time to time.
- The CSR consultants will work with a team of OMC Executives/Non Executives who will provide required support to the consultants.
- Office space and stationary will be provided by the OMC.
- The Vehicle will be provided by the OMC for field visit of consultants
Interested eligible candidates may visit the OMC website http://www.omcltd.in for detailed terms & conditions of engagement and download the application format and submit application in prescribed form dully filled in and accompanied by copies of self atteste certificates/ testimonials in hard copy on or before 20.08.2019 by Registered Post /Speed Post positively to the General Manager (P&A),The Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., Post Box No-34, OMC House, Bhubaneswar – 751001
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd