Organization: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
Apply By: 23 Aug 2019
Location: Mumbai(Maharashtra) New Delhi(Delhi) Kolkata(West Bengal)
About the Company
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is a Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking and a global Fortune 500 company. We are an integrated energy major, creating value across the energy chain, owning some of India’s most trusted brands – MAK, BharatGas and Speed. From a ₹ 673 crore turnover company in 1976, 40+ years have seen us become a ₹ 243,476 crore turnover group.
BPCL’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) vision is to be a Model Corporate Entity with Social Responsibility Committed to Energizing Lives through Sustainable Development. The Corporation has been carrying out CSR activities for over two decades. It started as one-time welfare activities and slowly transformed into sustainable CSR projects. Thus, over a period of time, CSR initiatives have scaled up to enabling sustainable development and livelihoods.
BPCL is looking to engage with dynamic, qualified, versatile and aspiring professionals with social development sector expertise as Fixed Term Contract (FTC) employees for BPCL’s CSR arm
Title - CSR Professionals
Indicative Vacancies - 8
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.06.2019) - 35
Essential Educational Qualification –
PGD/Masters in Social Sciences
- Two year Post Graduate Degree/Masters in the field of Social Science with specialization in Water Resource Management, Health & Hygiene, Nutrition, Education, Skill Development, Community Development or other related areas with minimum 60% aggregate percentage (or equivalent CGPA & above), relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD categories.
- Educational Qualification should be from Institutions/Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC
- Candidates should have cleared the qualifying degree in the first attempt, with no gaps/drops in between the course.
- Candidates scoring minimum aggregate percentage in the qualifying degree as mentioned above are only eligible to apply. Percentage of marks to determine eligibility would be calculated as the aggregate of all semesters irrespective of the norms / system being followed in the institute/university.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute which shall be required at the time of interview
Min. Exp.* (as on 01.06.2019) - 5 years
Minimum 5 years of post-qualification relevant work-experience in projects related to Water Resource Management, Health & Hygiene, Nutrition, Education, Skill Development, Community Development or any other items specified in Schedule VII of The Companies Act, 2013 under State/Central govt. /through agencies or NGOs etc
Key Challenges And Expectations
- Defining and developing strategies that strengthen the CSR arm’s objectives.
- Must possess deep understanding of different social problems, interventions and align these with the CSR arm’s objectives to build positive social impact.
- Identify potential partners and build relationships with them and other key stakeholders.
- Identifying and critically evaluating social development projects.
- Putting up proposals for projects in key thrust areas and carry-out all project related tasks like MOU/agreement drafting, project/budget monitoring, project evaluation and management, including field visits across the country as and when required.
- MIS/data management, data analysis and reporting
- Handling any other related work like research, ideation and development of policies required for ensuring smooth functioning of the CSR arm.
SKILLS - The Candidate Must Possess:
- in-depth knowledge of the social development sector.
- an extensive network with social work practitioners, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) experts and demonstrated participation in industry associations is preferred.
- strong communication skills and track record of managing multistakeholder initiatives that drive client and community engagement.
- demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with partner organisations and ministry.
- strong written and verbal communication skills.
- analytical, evaluative, creative and effective project management skills.
- proficiency in Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
- experience of working independently and as a part of team.
- ability to influence and obtain cooperation from multidisciplinary and cross functional teams at different
Placement & Terms of Employment
The selected candidates would be initially placed in one of the regional offices/refineries located at Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata and Kochi. However, owing to the nature of job they will be required to travel across the country.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply online from 31st July 2019 to 23rd August 2019 at www.bharatpetroleum.com/careers.aspx under Current Openings.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd