Organization: Dalmia Bharat Foundation
Apply By: 08 Dec 2019
About the Organization
The Dalmia Bharat Foundation, DBF, is a registered not-for profit organization set up under the Indian Trust Act, 1882. It is committed to carry forward the seven-decade long legacy of Dalmia Bharat Group through conscientious corporate citizenship. The Foundation started its journey in the year 2009, as the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) arm of the Group companies, along the lines with UN Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
Minimum Educational Qualification of the Center Manager –
- Graduate/post graduate in related fields
TOTAL Experience (In Years) required for the Center Manager-
- Working with NGOs in various development schemes preferably skills development programme.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in rural development sector
- The candidate must have strong communication skills in local language and ability to engage with community.
- Manage overall centre operations including mobilization, training quality, assessment, placement, documentation, reporting and smooth operation of a training centre.
Application Process :
- All applicants to send their updated resume .
- Share the application and cover note on : http://www.dalmiabharatfoundation.org/join-our-team and email@example.com
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd