Centre Head- Beauty Program
Organization: Pratham Institute
Apply By: 10 May 2019
About the Organization:
Pratham was founded in 1995,today Pratham has grown to be India’s largest NGO working to provide quality education to underprivileged youth and children in over21 states and union territories across the country, with a range of interventions. Pratham Institute for Literacy, Education and Vocational Training, work across the country to provide individuals with the employability skills needed to address India’s growing need for skilled manpower
Pratham’s Youth Skilling Program was therefore launched in 2005 with a mission to create sustainable programs for training and retraining of youth for employability or entrepreneurship. Pratham Institute launched the Beauty Program under the banner name of Pratima in November2011, to encourage the spirit of entrepreneurship. The institute currently have 19 Hub Beauty Centers across India. The Beauty Program aims at recognizing, supporting and handholding enterprising individuals to set up their own beauty parlours. So far, Pratham has supported 442 entrepreneurs through this initiative.
Remuneration: INR 15,000- 20,000 (May vary based on prior experience)
This role involves serving as the point of contact for the centre appointed.
- Developing Content in Hindi and English.
- Implementation of the content in all centers with the help of TOT of Trainers.
- Pilot Content implementation in respective centers.
- Coordination with Pratham Content Team for Content development work.
- Regular Travel in all centers for Monitoring and Implementation of Course
- Trainers Assessments in their centers.
- Daily Trainers report checking and communications with all trainers for the same.
- Attending Training for Technical and Non- Technical from Godrej and Pratham anywhere in
- India, at least twice a year for 15 days at a time.
- Good Team Leadership quality needed to handle the trainer’s team with ease.
- Maintaining the training quality of the centers.
- Conducting Virtual Class from office to respective centres.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Willingness to travel regularly
- Minimum Qualification: Graduation
- 2 years of experience in the field.
- Good Computer knowledge (Microsoft Excel & Word, Internet, etc.)
- Good Communications Skills Fluency in English, Hindi & the Regional Language
- Experience/ interest in training and teaching
- Diploma in Cosmetology.
- CIDESCO Certified.
Interested candidates can email their resumes and statements of purpose to Savita Bansode or Komal Bamane at Savita.email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd