Chief Consultant (Venture Capital)
Organization: Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
Apply By: 29 Jul 2019
About the organization
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) set up on 2nd April 1990 under an Act of Indian Parliament, acts as the Principal Financial Institution for Promotion, Financing and Development of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) sector as well as for co-ordination of functions of institutions engaged in similar activities.
Type of the Post: Contractual on full time basis.
No. of Posts: One
Place of Posting: Mumbai
Scope of work: The Chief Consultant (Venture Capital) of the Bank will be responsible for:
- Strategic leadership: Portfolio construction and investment strategy in line with organizational vision and mission including designing asset allocation to mitigate sectoral bias.
- Leading business development: To establish SIDBI’s credential as a strong investor and lead the operations to migrate to a truly international standard Fund of Funds. To strengthen deal selection filters to enhance portfolio performance.
- Managing deal execution: Sourcing of deal flow, leading the team in conducting due diligence, negotiation, internal processing, evaluation and finalization of deals, legal review and documentation.
- Portfolio monitoring: Supervising the monitoring of various Funds including assessing valuations thereof and guiding the Bank based on such assessment, generation of key management information to support business direction; build and develop policies and SoPs.
Age limit: The candidate should not be more than 50 years old as on June 30, 2019
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have an MBA degree. Candidates having MBA degree from premier institutio5ns and / or other financial qualification would be preferred.
- Should have minimum 15 years’ experience including relevant experience in PE / Venture Capital industry
- Candidates having worked in an Institutional Limited Partner shall be preferred.
Important: The Bank reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria in educational qualification and minimum work experience in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview, commensurate with the number of posts.
Remuneration: Will be commensurate with qualifications, experience and in line with industry standards. Remuneration shall not be a constraint for suitable candidate.
Duly filled in application (in English or Hindi), as per the format available on the Bank’s website with a recent passport size photograph pasted thereon and Curriculum Vitae, bearing full signature of the candidate across the same with date, should be sent so as to reach the General Manager, Human Resources Vertical (HRV), Small Industries Development Bank of India, Swavalamban Bhavan, Plot No. C-11, 'G' Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051 OR can directly share their application on firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 29, 2019. The envelope containing the application should bear the superscription “Application for the post of Chief Consultant (Venture Capital)”.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd