Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Organization: National Innovation Foundation - India
Apply By: 20 Jan 2020
About the Organization:
National Innovation Foundation (NIF) - India was set up in March 2000 with the assistance of Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. They are India's national initiative to strengthen the grassroots technological innovations and outstanding traditional knowledge. Their mission is to help India become a creative and knowledge-based society by expanding policy and institutional space for grassroots technological innovators.
NIF Incubation and Entrepreneurship Council (NIFientreC), a Technology Business Incubator of National Innovation Foundation-India (NIF) invites applications for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
The CEO shall be responsible for managing the operations, planning, and execution of activities of the Technology Business Incubator, give it strategic direction, build and scale incubation programs, outreach programs, measure impact, as well as collaborate with national and global ecosystems. The CEO shall be responsible for developing brand building and corporates spruce up activities with higher wave length for corporate communications with all the stakeholders.
- Overall planning, resource mobilization and allocation and operations of NIFientreC
- Identify potential innovations from NIF-database, attract budding entrepreneurs who may collaborate with innovators for potential start-ups their screening and evaluation
- Extend incubatees/start-ups with support system necessary for business incubation activities both in situ and ex-situ.
- Organize training programmes and workshops for capacity building of incubatees and budding entrepreneurs.
- Working with the Government organisations/industries/funding agencies/ other incubators to provide funding to entrepreneurs
- Tapping CSR funds from corporate sector to support activities of NIFientreC
- Facilitate networking with mentors, experts, consultants, investors, advisors and government officials for various training/mentorship programs for the incubatee companies
- Institutional leadership through innovation and participation in Nation building by developing strategies to address the societal issues and challenges through scientific intervention
- Day to day administrative, financial, technical and outreach management of NIFientreC
- Facilitating the Intellectual Property Rights (Patent application, design/trademark registration, etc.) and technology transfer activity.
- Corporate, public, national and international social media relations management strategy development.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Director, NIF
- The applicant should have a proven academic and research background with a focus of business management. The applicant must have a bachelor’s/master’s degree in Engineering/Technology preferably with an MBA from a reputed Institution.
- He/she must have at least 5 years of work experience, with at least 2 years of experience related to incubation of start-ups.
- The applicant must have clear understanding of local, national and global start-up ecosystems
- He/she must have an excellent communication skill and possess a strong command on English language.
- He/she must have demonstrated interest in travelling across the country to interact and connect with people.
- He/she should preferably have a strong professional network in corporate/start-up ecosystem
Remuneration: The CEO will be paid Rs.1,00,000/-per month along with the house rent allowance (HRA) and medical benefits as per the organization norms.
Candidates can submit their applications, along with other documents as stated above through E-mail at email@example.com or to NIF Incubation and Entrepreneurship Council (NIFientreC) C/o National Innovation Foundation – India, Grambharti, Amrapur, Gandhinagar Mahudi Road, Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382650, India by speed / registered post.
The last date of submission of application is January 20, 2020
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd