Organization: Shakti Sustainable Energy Foundation
Apply By: 30 Apr 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
Shakti Sustainable Energy Foundation
New Delhi, India
Closing Date of Applications
About Shakti Sustainable Energy Foundation
Shakti Sustainable Energy Foundation works to facilitate India’s transition to a cleaner energy future by aiding the design and implementation of policies that promote clean power, energy efficiency, sustainable transport, climate policy and clean energy finance. Shakti is seen as a trusted partner of policy makers who rely on Shakti’s input in developing key policies. Shakti is funded by global and Indian philanthropy with a strong interest in preventing climate change and mitigating harmful carbon emissions. Shakti has an eminent Board of Directors comprising Mr. Jamshyd N. Godrej, Mr. Nitin Desai, Ms. Meher Pudumjee, Ms. Naina Lal Kidwai, Mr. Suman Bery, Dr. Rajiv B. Lall and Mr. Krishan Dhawan. For more information, please visit our website http://www.shaktifoundation.in/
About the Job
Communications Assistantwill assist Communications team in developing high quality and timely communication material in line with the communication strategy of the organisation through internal and external interactions and coordination to build and promote Shakti’s brand and program work.
- Serve as primary online content producer and editor for the organization’s website with responsibility for ensuring that it meets high standards of editorial quality, accuracy, relevance, readability, and user experience;
- Support the management and execution of the organization’s Search Engine Optimization strategy to build brand awareness; Maintain site analytics and metrics;
- Manage social media channels; Grow traffic to these channels and regularly check and update management on site metrics; Spot social media trends relevant to the organization’s work, and work to include our content in nationally trending conversations;
- Create and deliver press releases and media relations content. Help build media networks and conduct media outreach;
- Support the program staff in the articulation of briefs, identify communication / marketing agencies, and evaluate communication proposals as well as deliverables;
- Contribute to the development of high quality communication collateral such as newsletters, program brochures, annual report, infographics, PowerPoint Presentations, and key messages and other material as needed.
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies
- Minimum graduate in Communications or any related discipline from a reputed university / institute;
- 0 – 2 years of relevant experience;
- Exceptional writingand editing skills;
- High computer literacy with strong working knowledge of Windows Office Software;
- Results-focused approach and commitment to going the extra mile;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Excellent planning and organizing skills;
- Drive, commitment and ownership.
Salary and Benefits
Shakti Sustainable Energy Foundation offers an enabling work environment and a 5-day working week. In addition to competitive salary, Shakti offers a range of benefits including health insurance, personal accident insurance, gratuity, paid holidays, and ample opportunities for learning and development.
Please send the following documents to email@example.com
- Statement of Suitability (not to exceed one A4 size page) setting out why you think you are a suitable candidate for this position. Your statement should include suitable examples how you meet the key requirements of this position.
- Applications received without write up will not be accepted;
- Mention “Communications Assistant” in the subject line of your e-mail;
- Last date for receiving applications is 30th April 2019;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd