Organization: Accountability Initiative
Apply By: 15 May 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About The Organization:
The Accountability Initiative (AI), Center for Policy Research, is in the forefront in the implementation of transparent governance and accountable policy in India, which works to cater to the needs of the people. Their main objective is to identify the difficulties in implementing efficient public services, and analyze them to the policy makers, service providers and citizen
Communications Associate to assist in its public engagement work. Reporting to the Senior Communications Officer, and under the overall guidance of the Director, the Communications Associate will implement AI’s communications strategy.
The role of the Communications Associate will include developing communications products, marketing these, and to ensure the smooth operation of the Strategic Communications unit. Among other things, the selected candidate will be required to undertake the following tasks:
- Maintain the AI website (WordPress)
- Update and track analytics of AI content
- Coordinate on editorial matters
- Repurpose and develop content in innovative formats such as data visualisations, videos and podcasts
- Assist with marketing tactics
- Document impact of outreach efforts
- Assist with organising events, and be a ready service provider to the Learning and Development and Research units
- Liaise with the CPR Central Communications team and the web agency when required
- Any other task assigned by the Senior Communications Officer
Qualifications and Experience:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional Hindi and English language capabilities
- Attention to detail for editing tasks
- Interest in governance, public policy and/or social sector in general
- Strong analytical skills to break down complex information and present this in a simple manner
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a ‘team first’ environment
- Ability to deliver in the face of competing demands and pressures
- Honed design aesthetics
- Proficient in WordPress, design softwares such as Piktochart, Canva, Adobe PhotoShop
- Advanced knowledge of public policy issues
- Proficient in data visualisation softwares such as Tableau, DataWrapper
- Knowledge of video production softwares or interest in learning
- Basic digital marketing skill set
- You are able to multitask, and are a quick learner. In this role, on a typical day, you can be required to be a wordsmith for fine tuning a blog; a problem-solver troubleshooting issues on the AI website; and a social media whiz who has to develop engaging content for Facebook.
- You have the knack and ideas to mould content to varied formats in spite of resource constraints.
- You are a self-starter with a passion for development-related matters.
To apply, submit your candidature to Avantika Shrivastava at firstname.lastname@example.org Applications should include a CV and Cover Letter on your suitability and interests.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd