Apply By: 10 May 2019
About the Organization:
Ashoka builds and cultivates a community of change leaders who see that the world now requires everyone to be a changemaker. Together, we collaborate to transform institutions and cultures worldwide so they support changemaking for the good of societ
Ashoka India is seeking an entrepreneurial and creative communications leader with experience in creating widespread change in an area of focus.
The Ashoka India Communications Leader will work closely with the local Ashoka India, South Asia and the global teams, to transform how Ashoka India engages with everyone outside of Ashoka.
The right candidate will:
- Create a strategic communications architecture for Ashoka India
- Identify media strategic to Ashoka’s goals and build strong relationships with them
- Identify opportunities to raise awareness of Ashoka’s work and vision, and position Ashoka as a strong thought leader
Key responsibilities will include:
1) Messaging: Ensuring that Ashoka’s work and program-narrative is aligned with the Ashoka’s overall messaging. The person would develop deep understanding of Everyone a Changemaker world push the team’s thinking around articulating it strongly to the constituencies they work with.
2) Branding: Lead our efforts to build a cohesive and leveraged brand, coherent to our vision. Work with teams to ensure both consistency and compliance.
3) Press & Media: Launch, nurture, and guide media partnership strategy in accordance to Ashoka’s strategy. Connect with key influencers, media, and publishers.
4) Digital: Engage with internal comms teams to ensure Ashoka’s web and social media properties align with and drive strategic messaging. Innovate ways for Ashoka to further develop a digital presence and brand.
Ashoka promises an excellent (creative, fluid and flexible) work culture - marked by initiative, learning, outcomes, failures, successes and excitement. There is opportunity to grow in to a regional role with leadership and contribution at the global level too.
If you have at least 8-12 years of experience and expertise to bring to Ashoka, and this role sounds like an exciting challenge, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that only those offered an interview will be contacted.
Ashoka is an equal opportunity employer and invites applications from candidates regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or religion. The position is based in Bangalore.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd