Consultancy : Training Impact Assessment (TIA) Medical Officers on NCDs in Maharashtra
Organization: Project HOPE India - The People to People Health Foundation
Apply By: 15 Jun 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
Training Impact Assessment (TIA) Medical Officers on NCDs in Maharashtra
Project HOPE is a global health and humanitarian relief organization, providing lasting solutions to health problems with the mission of helping people to help themselves. We are registered as non-for-profit company under section 8 in India.
The National Programme for Prevention and Control of Cancer, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Diseases and Stroke (NPCDCS) was implemented in 2010 in India. Since then the NPCDCS has pursed the goals of promoting healthy living and providing early detection, treatment and referrals in order to reduce the burden of NCDs in India. Project HOPE India has been working with the state government of Maharashtra to train health functionaries on NCDs. Project HOPE as a knowledge partner to design, develop and deliver training, re training and quality assessment activities. The Training Impact Assessment (TIA) will be carried out with the MOs trained and have got the opportunity to practice those skills after they received the training. The assessment will involve qualitative methods using In-depth Interviews (IDIs) and Focus Group Discussions (FGDs).
Objective of Training Impact Assessment: To assess the impact of training on improving skills of Medical Officers on NCDs
- Review existing reports and documents on the program including the TNA and training reports.
- Develop tools and protocols for Training Impact Assessment(TIA)
- Recruit research team and implementation of TIA
- Lead the team of 3- 5 researchers
- Lead in data analysis and report writing
- Organize consultations to share the TIA outcomes with technical groups and stakeholders
- Develop a technical report and presentation on the findings of the TIA for dissemination
- Perform other relevant duties as needed to complete the TIA.
Technical Advisor: Project HOPE India
- Final TIA implementation protocols and tools
- Technical group meeting reports
- Final TIA report and presentation
Duration of the consultancy: 2 months starting from June 15, 2019
Desired profile of the Consultant:
- Proven experience in qualitative research methods preferable
- Experience in NCD research work will be an added advantage
- Excellent qualitative research design and data analysis skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience of working with remote rural communities
Application Process: Interested individual, consultancy agencies should send a Covering Letter/profile mentioning the title of consultancy in the subject line along with other documents, CV as a word document attachment to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd