Consultant (Care Support & Treatment)
Organization: Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI)
Apply By: 14 Sep 2019
About the Organization:
Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health.
Post: Consultant (Care Support & Treatment)
Location: NACO TSU Location – Jharkhand
Duration of Position: 3 months or co-terminus with the Project
Public Health Foundation of India’s (PHFI) through the “NACO-PHFI-TSU” project is setting up Technical Support Units – (TSUs) in five states of India namely Gujarat, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand. The TSUs will provide technical assistance to the State AIDS Control Societies. The project has been awarded to PHFI by the National AIDS Control Organization (NACO). The project period is three years.
- Co-ordination between CST division of NACO, SACS and TSU
- Technical support to CST division at SACS on identification of gaps and strategy for improvement with regard to the following areas:
- Programmatic indicators
- Supply Chain Management of ARV drugs
- Quality of HIV treatment
- Care and Support
- Implementation aspects of program
- Capacity building of CST Staff at State/Facility level
- Coordinate with JD-CST to ensure proper supervision, monitoring and mentoring in the State.
- Analyze Reports submitted by States/Facilities and provide feedback to improve.
- Follow-up on actions taken on feedback
- Facilitate the planning and execution of experience sharing across States/Facilities.
- Development of a Road Map for transferring technical Knowledge to SACS for CST activities
- Undertake field visits, especially to poorly performing districts / facilities.
- Participate and mentor SACS / DAPCU / Facilities during review meetings.
- Assist SACS in monitoring the quality of training/capacity building being imparted in institutions of excellence identified by SACS / NACO for training of facility level staff.
- Attend periodic review meeting at SACS / NACO.
Essential: MBBS degree is essential requirement
- In addition to MBBS, a Master’s degree in Public Health, preferably with post-graduation MD / MPH
- Basic knowledge of computers and Strong analytical skills
Desirable: Minimum 5 years of work experience in the field of health programmes especially HIV/ AIDS at National Level.
Last Date: September 14, 2019
Applications, along with detailed CV, may be sent to: email@example.com. Please mention the exact Position Code (PHFI-CONS-135) in the subject line.
Please also send the following information along with your application:
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice Period
- How did you hear about this opportunity?
For more information please click the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd