Organization: Department of Women and Child Development, GNCTD
Apply By: 13 Nov 2019
About the Organization:
Department of Women and Child Development, Government of N.C.T of Delhi has been created vide Cabinet decision 1259 dated 20 August 2007. This separate department of Women and Child Development has the objective of giving the much needed impetus to the holistic development of Women and Child Development is to ensure a state of wellbeing for women and children especially those of the weaker sections of society.
Position: Consultant (Procurement)
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- PG degree in Supply Chain Management/ MBA with specialization in Operations / Supply Chain Management
- At least 3 years’ experience in application maintenance / 4 years’ experience in supply chain
- management and procurement planning.
- Experience of working with front line workers of Government Department and training on IT / Mobiles/Computer
- Problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills in local language.
- Computer literacy a must. Or Government employee retired as Under Secretary (Pay Level11) or equivalent with at least five years’ experience in procurement.
- 5 years’ experience in working on technology and software application support.
- Proven ability to successfully handle multiple tasks specially IT and Supply Chain Management, within a team with attention to detail.
Age: Age should be below 35 Years
Consolidated Remuneration: Rs.60000/- per month. Annual increase @ 3% of remuneration may be granted, subject to performance of the Consultant.
The terms of references (TORs), essential qualification, experience required, job details and scrutiny criteria are available on the Department Website: www.wcddel.in OR http://cams.wcddel.in (for Online Apply).
The last date of closing of online application is 13.11.2019 till 06.00 pm.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd