Consultant (Program Monitoring) (Leprosy)
Organization: National Health Systems Resource Centre
Apply By: 06 May 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
Established in 2006, the National Health Systems Resource Centre's mandate is to assist in policy and strategy development in the provision and mobilization of technical assistance to the states and in capacity building for the Ministry of Health.
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is seeking application from qualified candidates for the above mentioned post purely on contractual basis under JSK Unit.
Age: Upto 65 years
Remuneration Range: Rs. 70,000/- Per Month (Consolidated)
- Compilation, analysis and evaluation of epidemiological and related information of states/UTs
- Collection of annual information on predesigned formats and compile and analyses same for programme planning.
- Maintenance of Monthly Progress Report and handing of correspondence with States/UTs
- Perform quarterly data analysis and feedback report to states/UTs.
- Preparation of physical data for NRHM on monthly basis.
- Maintaining the information System & NLEP Website.
- Preparing different types of epidemiological maps of states & Districts.
- Maintenance of Nikhusth Website.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post Graduate Qualification in Preventive social Medicine/Community Medical /Public Health /Community Health Administration
- Or MBBS with 5 years and above experience in National Health Programme may also apply.
- 2 years of experience in the National Health Programmes specialization.
- Knowledge of Computer & Internet usage.
Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6-May-2019. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd