Consultant (Public Health)
Organization: Indian Council of Medical Research
Apply By: 17 Jul 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization
The Indian Council of Medical Research, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world.
Number of Positions: 1
- Professionals with MD/ MDS/ Ph.D. in Public Health or relevant subjects from a recognised university and publish papers
- Retired Government employee with requisite educational qualification drawing pay in the Pay Band Rs 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- at the time of retirement and having adequate working experience in the required field.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 70 years
Desirable Qualification/ Experience
- Experience in implementation of programmes, project planning and evaluation
- Good Writing/ Communication skills
- Ten years Medical/ Public Health related research experience
- Experience in the area of Leprosy Management
- Implementation and Supervise the project NIKUSHT under National Leprosy Eradication Programme, Administrative responsibilities including conduct of Meetings time to time
- Develop and maintain Quality management as relevant for Leprocy Eradication Programme
- Any other work assignment by the Department from time to time
Salary: Max Rs 70,000/- p.m depending upon experience and knowledge.
Candidates must bring 5 copies of CV along with all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), experience, Aadhaar card and community certificates along with one set of photocopies of the same duly attested (can be self-attested) along with two passport size photograph for attending the Written Test/ Interview. The Registration time is from 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM on 17.07.2019.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd