Consultant Community Processes State
Organization: National Health Mission (NHM), Govt. of Haryana
Apply By: 18 Jul 2019
About the organization
The National Health Mission (NHM) encompasses its two Sub-Missions, the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) and the National Urban Health Mission (NUHM). The main programmatic components include Health System Strengthening, Reproductive-Maternal- Neonatal-Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCH+A), and Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases. The NHM envisages achievement of universal access to equitable, affordable & quality health care services that are accountable and responsive to people’s needs.
Post Code: 19002
Number of vacant Post: 1
Remuneration/ Entry Level Pay as per Service Bye Laws 2018: Rs. 16090/- per month
- Postgraduate qualification in any discipline of Social Sciences/ Social Work/ Rural Development/ Public Administration /Public Health/ Community Medicine/ Preventive and Social Medicine
- Minimum 3 years of progressively responsible relevant post qualification work experience in the area of community participation / community health or local self governance or strengthening community institutions is essential.
- Those with a mix of work experience in grass-root level as well as experience at district or state level programme management in large development programmes will be given preference.
- Competencies in participatory training and capacity building support as well as grass-root level participatory practices are essential.
- Policy advocacy & networking civil society in large development programmes are desirable
- An understanding and experience of working on issues of building local level community action on health and social determinants of health as well as village health planning and capacity of undertaking participatory processes at the community level and building them in to a large scale programme interventions is highly desirable.
- An understanding of issues of reaching the unreached communities and capacity to plan and implement such interventions is desirable
- Exposure to working of civil society groups in the area of healthcare/ public health/ rural development and decentralized governance is desirable.
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with data base management programmes and commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, and Power Point etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Hindi
- Hindi/ Sanskrit upto matric
Age Limit: 18-42 years
Interested candidates are requested to visit official website of National Health Mission Haryana i.e. www.nrhmharyana.gov.in for eligibility criteria and other details etc. Last date of submission of online applications is 18.07.2019 by 11:59 P.M.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd