Consultant Data Analyst JSK Unit
Organization: National Health Systems Resource Centre
Apply By: 06 May 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
Established in 2006, the National Health Systems Resource Centre's mandate is to assist in policy and strategy development in the provision and mobilization of technical assistance to the states and in capacity building for the Ministry of Health.
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is seeking application from qualified candidates for the above mentioned post purely on contractual basis under JSK Unit.
Age: Upper limit 45 years as on last date for submission of application.
Remuneration Range: Rs. 60,000/- to Rs.1, 20,000/- per month
Location: New Delhi with willingness to travel to states and districts.
- To assist MoHFW in monitoring and implementation of population related intervention under the National Health Mission (MoHFW) with respect to key indicators of the program.
- Understand the functional and technical requirements from the departments (Centre, State / UT and other involved stakeholders) for implementation of program and preparation of quality and standard concept document, design documents, process flow document, implementation frame-work, guidelines, protocol and user manuals towards the requirements.
- Undertake situational analysis, evaluate training requirements and to draw the methodologies for conducting /organizing training programs.
- Liaison with senior officers of the Government / Ministry to operationalize and integrate the analytical framework with existing JSK/ RCH systems.
- Assist in analysis of various reports/studies/MIS Data/survey Report and based on the output/analysis suggest actions to population related indicators in states.
- Maintain and periodically updated necessary financial records for JSK unit.
- Ensure maintenance and regular Updation of database (procurement, training schedules, trainee database, mentoring visits, etc.).
- Coordinate with the respective coordinators for timely preparation of progress reports.
- Communicate the result of data analysis to the higher authority for decision making.
- To support all matters relating to accounts and financial matters and management of accounting procedure pertaining to JSK Unit.
- Preparing annual and quarterly budgets for the JSK Unit.
- Preparation and timely submission of statement of expenditure (SoE) to JSK unit.
- Monitoring expenditure and receipt of Utilization Certificate from the state.
- Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time by the reporting authority.
Qualifications and Experience:
- MCA/ M. Com/ MBA (Information Technology / System).
- Minimum 2 year working Experience with Centre/AB/State/UT of which minimum 1-year experience in public health.
- Well versed with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point and Access) and other statistical software packages like SPSS,STATA etc.
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Working knowledge of Hindi is also desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Willingness to travel to States / UTs and districts to provide technical assistance and ability to work on different assignments simultaneously to meet the timelines for assignments.
- Preference would be given to the candidate having experience of working with Centre / State / UT health department.
Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6-May-2019. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd