Organization: Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation (KSCF)
Apply By: 31 Jul 2019
About the organization
The Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation (KSCF), set up by Nobel Peace Laureate, Mr. Kailash Satyarthi, is a global leader for prevention of exploitation and violence against children. KSCF works for the creation of a child-friendly world through policy advocacy, direct interventions and programmes, research and capacity building, and campaigns for the mobilization of mass support and sustained behaviour change.
Roles & Responsibilities:
KPIs for Home Visit activist
- To travel and conduct home visits across the Bihar State (any district as per the requirement).
- To assess the needs of the child at the time of home visit.
- To provide support based on the needs identified in coordination with the central team
- To facilitate family’s access to social security schemes like BPL, PAY, Health Schemes etc. through filing of applications and consistent engagement and follow up with PRIs and District Magistrate.
- To facilitate the financial rehabilitation of rescued children by facilitating their access to rehabilitation schemes.
- To ensure that each repatriated child is enrolled in school.
- To open bank accounts of rescued children.
- To ensure that each rescued child receives a Release and in case the child has not received the release certificate, collect from the central office and hand over the copy.
- To ensure Demand Drafts of compensation sent by the central office is safely handed over to the child.
- To ensure that the Release Certificate of each child is submitted along the application for rehabilitation for the DM.
- To coordinate with the institutions like CWC, Labour Department, DCPO, DM/SDM to facilitate rehabilitation of child.
- To build network with local NGOs.
Skills and Competencies:
- Internet navigation, office application, use of email.
- Knowledge about rehabilitation schemes.
- Knowledge of Child Rights.
- Ability to closely interact with victim and the family.
- Ability to clearly express concepts in oral and written form.
- Skills in negotiation, communication, networking and advocacy.
- Knowledge about social, political and economic environment of state.
Qualification / Criteria:
- BSW - Social Work Discipline.
- Work Experience 3 years (preferably with child rights organization).
- Hindi (compulsory) / English.
Note: The position is junior / entry level.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd