Coordinator- Individual Partnerships
Organization: India HIV/AID Alliance
Apply By: 30 Apr 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
Alliance India is a diverse partnership since 1999 that brings together committed organisations and communities to support sustained responses to HIV in India. End Aids India is a campaign to reach Indians across the globe to raise awareness on the disease and most importantly sought funds to combat HIV/AIDS which is hosted by India HIV/AIDS Alliance (Alliance India)
Coordinator: Individual Partnerships
End AIDS India Fundraising Campaign (Full-time)
Location: New Delhi
The position will work as part of Alliance India’s End AIDS India Campaign and will support effective coordination with the third party agencies who manages the fundraising for collection of donation payments from various donors (public and non-institutional), internal retention unit and facilitate donor support activites including various donor fulfilment activities.
- Work closely with outsource partners, supporting the day-to-day channel activities nationally.
- Identify and on-board new channel partners
- Support and help develop training modules and train partners effectively pitch EAI brand and product lines.
- Define operational process with channel partners and ensure the same are adhered to.
- Lead and support donor in house donor relations and operations
- Support and actively participate in planning and execution of digital/technology based integrated marketing campaigns
- Intervene and support for escalated donor queries and issues.
- Support pan-India fundraising activities (telecalling, donor visits, face to face meetings, stalls, corporate meetings, etc)
- Maintain database of supporters feedback and provide related analysis to senior members to facilitate better retention
- Complement the activities of the other departments within the team and provide support wherever required.
- Strictly follow the organisational work plan and individual activity plan and proactively contribute to the achievement of the strategic directions of the organisation; ensuring adherence to quality and timeliness of the deliverables.
- Ensure donor fulfillment communication and monitor smooth donor journey
- Undertake other responsibilities not outlined above which are commensurate with a role of this nature in the charitable sector and which have been discussed and agreed between the line manager and the post holder.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum graduation in any stream with 4 to 6 years of experience in fundraising or related sectors.
- Ability to work effectively in teams as well as independently.
- Strong commitment to HIV/AIDS and sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- Adequate writing and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi
- Experience in MS Office mainly WORD, EXCEL & PPT
- Open to travel within city and outstation
- Prior experience in fundraising operations activities in the development sector and/or experience in banking/ retail sector/Telecom
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to submit their application along with a covering note email@example.com before the closing date. Please indicate the title of the post applied for on the subject line of your e-mail. Last date for submission of application is Monday, 22 April 2019
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd