DPR Consultant (Skill Development)
Apply By: 30 Nov 2019
Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Research, Training and Human Development Institute, Pune (hereinafter referred to as SARTHI) is an autonomous institute of Government of Maharashtra. SARTHI is a newly established Non-Profit Government Company and is aimed at research, policy advocacy, skill development and training for social and educational development of the target group communities.
Here is an opportunity for the professionally competent and committed individuals to work alongside the government for the cause of social and educational development of the Target Group. Skill Development, SARTHI offers a unique opportunity to develop and demonstrate through action research and different projects, a successful and sustainable model that can be replicated to give a solution to unemployment by bringing together the potential of youth, their skills, and different skill gaps in various employment sectors.
Position: Detailed Project Report (DPR) Consultant (Skill Development)
Any graduate with PGDM / MBA / Executive MBA / PGDBM / PGDM (Rural Management) from IIMs or any Tier 1 Management Institute in India / B. Tech from IITs / NITs or B.E / B. Tech / Master in Social Work from reputed university / Institute in India or abroad
10+ years’ experience in leadership position in the field of Skill Development/ Livelihoods/ Entrepreneurship at state or national level institutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the Detailed Project Report for Skill Development of the target group in Maharashtra state as well as for other related projects to be implemented by SARTHI
- Detail the Skill Development opportunity landscape including analyzing demand and supply gap for the target group in Maharashtra, identify key focus areas through primary research.
- Identify key trends and growth drivers for employment under each identified sector
- Identify and profile target sectors and key job roles across target sectors.
- Formulate conceptual blueprint and operating model design for SARTHI
- Estimate the number of operational and administrative human resource required, scale up of human resource based on phases of expansion, number and qualification of trainers needed
Note: The above mentioned human resource is required purely on contract basis, for a period of 11 months. This period can be extended for a further tenure of 11 months in case of deserving candidates.
How to apply:
Online Application is available on the website https://sarthi-maharashtragov.in (Click on HR-SKILL DEVELOPMENT- II under the “Notice Board”)
Last Date for Online Application: 30th November, 2019
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd