Deputy Mission Director
Organization: Ministry of Women and Child Development
Apply By: 29 May 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization
The Department of Women and Child Development, Government of India, came into existence as a separate Ministry with effect from 30th January, 2006, earlier since 1985 it was a Department under the Ministry of Human Resources Development. The department aims at promoting social and economic empowerment of women through cross-cuting policies and programmes, mainstreaming gender concerns, creating awareness about their rights and facilitating institutional and legislative support for enabling them realize their human rights and develop to their full potential. Ensuring development, care and protection of children through cross-cutting policies and programmes,spreading awareness about their rights and facilitating access to learning,nutrition,institutional and legislative support for enabling them to grow and develop to their full potential.
The Deputy Mission Director is required to provide technical support to the Ministry of Women and Child Development as well as the State Governments/UT Administrations in implementation of Integrated Child Protection Scheme, Age limit is 55 years
- Post Graduate degree in Humanities with specialization in Community Resource Management or Child Development/Social Work/Sociology/Public Administration from a recognized university
- 10 years of experience in project formulation/implementation, monitoring and supervision in the fields of Child Development/Social Welfare
- Experience in Advocacy, Research & Documentation, Training & Capacity building, Designing & Production of IEC materials, Information Technology, Media & Mass Communication would be prefered
- Computer skills and excellent writing skills
- Fluency in Englishi, knowledge of Hindi and a regional language, an asset.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd