Organization: The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
Apply By: 12 Jun 2019
Location: Noida(Uttar Pradesh)
About the Organization:
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) formerly known as National Open School (NOS) was established in November, 1989 as an autonomous organisation in pursuance of National Policy on Education 1986 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. NIOS is providing a number of Vocational, Life Enrichment and community oriented courses besides General and Academic Courses at Secondary and Senior Secondary level.
Name of Post: Director (Academic)
Scale of Pay: Level-13 of the pay matrix (123100-215900 as per 7th CPC)
Method of Recruitment: Direct Recruitment failing which by Deputation/Transfer
Age: Preferably below 52 Years for Direct Recruitment and not exceeding 56 years for Deputation on the closing date
Classification of post: Group ‘A’
Essential for Direct Recruitment
- Should have consistently good academic record with first or high second class (B+) Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- Either a Doctorate degree of an Indian or Foreign University or equivalent published research work of high standard.
- 10 years regular service in the pay scale of Level-11 of the pay matrix( 67700-208700 revised under 7th CPC) (pre-revised 15600-39100 with G.P 6600 PB-3 as per 6th CPC) or (pre to pre-revised 10000-325-15200) or 5 years of regular service in the pay scale of Level-12 of the pay matrix ( 78800-209200 revised under 7th CPC) (pre-revised 15600-39100 with G.P 7600 PB-3 as per 6th CPC) or (pre to pre-revised 12000-375-16500) in Academic Administration, Planning, preparation and production of self learning materials/ text books at the school stage.
- Academic contribution and experience in the field of Open and Distance Education system.
- Should have experience in conducting and / or guiding research.
- Knowledge of both Hindi and English.
Desirable: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Education/ Distance Education.
The candidates fulfilling the laid down eligibility criteria may submit their application by post on the prescribed application form along with attested certificates, prescribed application fees and latest passport size photograph to the Assistant Director (Recruitment), National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24-25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida - 201309, U.P. The last date for receiving applications is 12.06.2018 (In case of candidates from North Eastern States/Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep, the last date for receipt of applications will be 19.06.2018).
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd