Organization: Jankidev Bajaj Gram Vikas Sanstha
Apply By: 27 Apr 2019
Location: Pune(Maharashtra) Rudrapur(Uttarakhand) Sikar(Rajasthan)
Janaki Devi Bajaj Gram Vikas Sanstha (JBGVS), a Bajaj group NGO, has set up a team to support the CSR activities of Bajaj companies- specifically for Bajaj Auto, Bajaj Finance and their associated group companies.
The total annual CSR portfolio value is around Rs 300 Cr. Part of this will be spent through direct intervention by JBGVS, and a substantial part will be through grants to other organisations. (Currently more than 200 partners are receiving support).
D/PM will manage an area of intervention in the CSR team. The incumbents will have accountability for a large portfolio of partners and will manage multiple grants that will play a pivotal role in ensuring compliance with CSR requirements. The D/PM is expected to develop and maintain a variety of relationships across the organizations, grantees and other external stakeholders.
The preferred geographies for CSR are Maharashtra, Uttarakhand and Rajasthan- although Bajaj companies support exceptional projects in rest of India as well.
Key sectors of interest:
- Education (Primary and Secondary; Teacher Capacity building; School Infrastructure upgradation; e-Learning etc); Learning Disability; School Upgradation
- Water Conservation including Integrated Watershed Development; farm based livelihoods;
- Health (includes Preventive, Curative, Sanitation, Clean drinking water etc), Hospital upgradation;
- Children: issues faced by Children (includes Shelter etc)
In addition we are also looking for Dir/SPM/PM positions in following technical areas
- Finance- financial processes in NGOs; grant audits; financial reviews.
- Civil Engineering: School upgradation; sanitation; water conservation structures; trsting and design; costing; reviews;
Bajaj companies use an online system to manage the CSR process
The key accountabilities for the roles are
- Identification of required intervention sectors and partners in the preferred geographies
- Due diligence of potential partners
- Facilitate proposal preparation by partner- also explore possibility creation of federated/collaborative proposals including multiple NGOs and Donors/actors
- Steering proposals through internal approval processes (Steering &Board Committees)
- Manage the entire Grant making process- including MOUs as well as disbursements
- Routine M&E of ongoing activities
- Partner upgradation- ensuring partner growth- tie up with capability builders if required
- Managing assessments- including specialized assessment partners.
- Support the JBGVS implementation teams in the sector/geography.
- Master’s degree in Rural Development/Management/Social Work or specialized degree in intervention vertical subject area. (Preferred from IRMA, IIFM, TISS, APU, XISS etc)
- Work Experience requiredin the identified vertical:
- At least 8-10 years for Programme manager
- above 10 years (for Sr Programme Manager)
- 15 years plus strong leadership experience for Directors.
- This experience can be either in a field operations role or work experience with a grant maker. In-depth understanding of the key issues in the identified vertical and pros-&-cons and costs of alternative approaches is essential.
- Familiarity with NGO community and existing relationships with leading NGOs in the identified vertical- specifically in Maharashtra/Rajasthan/ Uttarakhand.
- Familiarity with
- CSR regulations and requirements
- Grant-making (can be via leadership role in large donor funded project)
- Development planning tools like LOGFRAME.
- Monitoring and Evaluation tools
- Familiarity with online CSR MIS (i.e. Goodera P3)
Other key information
- The CSR team reports to GM-CSR (Bajaj Auto). The final reporting relationships will be as per team organogram.
- Current Direct Reports: TBD
- Current team is 17 people based at Pune. New hires will also be located in State teams- including
- Maharashtra- Pune/ Aurangabad
- Rajasthan: Jaipur/Sikar
- Uttarakhand- Rudrapur/ USN District
- The role will involve extensive travel (upto50% of time).
Salaries are comparable to leading Development Sector organizations
Please send your resumes at email@example.com
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd