Organization: Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society
Apply By: 22 Feb 2019
About the Organization:
Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society (JSLPS), is an agency created by Rural Development Department, GoJ for livelihoods enhancement of rural poor in the state. The society is implementing Jharkhand Opportunities for Harnessing Rural Growth (JOHAR) with financial assistance from the World Bank. This project is being implemented in 68 blocks spread over in 17 districts of Jharkhand
No. of Positions – 1
Remuneration: Starting from Rs. 25,000 and may go up to Rs.35,000 per month purely based on qualification and experience.
- Work under the guidance of State Project Coordinator to ensure implementation of all components under Agri Finance domain related to credit.
- Develop credit plan around crop planning and working capital of producer collective
- Assessing the overall demand of credit for meeting the production related credit requirements of individual producers and producer collectives in agricultural and allied sectors
- Developing detailed annual and seasonal credit demand fulfilment plans for meeting the formal credit needs of individual producers and their enterprises under the three pathways identified for channelizing credit from FFIs.
- Presenting the annual and seasonal credit demand fulfilment plans to a cross-cutting group of JOHAR led by the Project Director and finalizing these plans based on inputs from the group
- Escalating gaps and constraints in meeting production related credit requirements of individual producers and their enterprises (under the annual credit fulfilment plans)
- Undertaking operational measures in collaboration with Regional Project Officers to ensure supply of production related credit to individual producers and their enterprises as finalized under the annual and seasonal credit demand fulfilment plans
- Organizing the creation, updation and maintenance of a database of all the individual producers and producer institutions availing credit from FFIs under the three pathways identified for channelizing credit from FFIs.
- Monitor outputs with regards to provision of formal credit for meeting the production related credit requirements of individual producers and their enterprises
- Sharing feedback and technical inputs (to State Coordinator – Financial Services to Agriculture & Allied Sectors) on the delivery of formal credit products / services by FFIs
- To support the district and block teams in opening of the accounts of PGs and PCs being formed in the project and support them in accessing required payments and collection services from financial institutions.
- To support the district and block teams to releasing support grants to producer companies formed under JOHAR.
Qualification and Experience:
- 2 years’ Post Graduate Degree (full time or correspondence) or
- 2years’ Full time Graduate Degree in any discipline with first division marks from a government recognised university/academic institution. Or
- Full Time 2 years’ Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Social &Development Studies/ Rural Development/Management or subject relevant to the position from a government recognise university/academic institution. Or
- Full Time 2 years’ Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Business Administration (Marketing /Finance/ Economics/ Agri Business) from a government recognised university/academic institution. Or
- Full time 1 year Rural Management/Development Diploma from NIRD. Or
- 4 years’ full time graduate Diploma/ Degree in - Agriculture /Agriculture and Allied Management (Horticulture, Livestock, Fishery, and Forestry) /Agri-business/Agricultural Engineering or subject relevant to the position from a government recognised university/academic institution.
- Minimum 3 years of post qualification (starting after successful completion of minimum required education qualification)
- RELEVANT work experience (in subject related to the position) of working in project/programme for poverty eradication /livelihoods/social or rural development implemented by Government/reputed NGOs/Corporate Entities or relevant organisation.
- Experience should include being engaged in programme implementation role.
- Experience of working with poor’s institutions and government systems would be given preference.
- Computer Skills – Excellent working knowledge in MS Office environment.
- Language Skills – Very Good writing and oral skills in both English and Hindi.
- Other Skills and Knowledge – Knowing Government system& its functioning, development policies and good understanding of Jharkhand’s development priorities would strengthen the candidature.
- Ready to be located anywhere in the state as per programme requirement and decision of the JSLPS management.
The selection will be conducted through walk-in mode.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd