District Consultant - Skills & Jobs
Organization: Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society
Apply By: 22 Feb 2019
About the Organization:
Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society (JSLPS), is an agency created by Rural Development Department, GoJ for livelihoods enhancement of rural poor in the state. The society is implementing Jharkhand Opportunities for Harnessing Rural Growth (JOHAR) with financial assistance from the World Bank. This project is being implemented in 68 blocks spread over in 17 districts of Jharkhand
No. of Positions – 2
Remuneration: Starting from Rs. 25,000 and may go up to Rs.35,000 per month purely based on qualification and experience.
- Work under the guidance of Project Coordinator to ensure implementation of all components under Skills domain.
- Implementation of the Skills & Jobs component of JOHAR project in the designated region, districts/blocks of Jharkhand with time bound and clear efficiencies.
- Develop strategies, policies, systems, protocols, practices as required for skilling in JOHAR including selection and skill training of Agriculture & allied service providers and micro enterprise service providers.
- Develop and finalize Agriculture cadres and micro enterprise development skilling plans (strategic and implementation) and manage project budgeting planning at district levels
- Monitor and ensure timely, within budget and quality of skilling for carders’ training and entrepreneurship development and enterprise development
- Assist in the preparation of the six-monthly project report
- Coordinating with TSAs related to Skills domain Ensuring assessment and certification to all service providers with help of TSAs and managing their data base
- Develop a project monitoring system capable of collecting necessary data for the JOHAR M&E program
- Provide technical supervision and ensure technical quality of training of cadres
- Motivate and build micro enterprise development skill team and promote innovation
- Conducting state level monitoring and periodic review of the entire implementation plan. Identify issues, seek support or facilitate innovative solutions.
- Any other duties assigned by the project authorities
Qualification and Experience:
- 2 years’ Post Graduate Degree (full time or correspondence) or
- 2years’ Full time Graduate Degree in any discipline with first division marks from a government recognised university/academic institution. Or
- Full Time 2 years’ Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Social &Development Studies/ Rural Development/Management or subject relevant to the position from a government recognise university/academic institution. Or
- Full Time 2 years’ Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Business Administration (Marketing /Finance/ Economics/ Agri Business) from a government recognised university/academic institution. Or
- Full time 1 year Rural Management/Development Diploma from NIRD. Or
- 4 years’ full time graduate Diploma/ Degree in - Agriculture /Agriculture and Allied Management (Horticulture, Livestock, Fishery, and Forestry) /Agri-business/Agricultural Engineering or subject relevant to the position from a government recognised university/academic institution.
- Minimum 3 years of post qualification (starting after successful completion of minimum required education qualification)
- RELEVANT work experience (in subject related to the position) of working in project/programme for poverty eradication /livelihoods/social or rural development implemented by Government/reputed NGOs/Corporate Entities or relevant organisation.
- Experience should include being engaged in programme implementation role.
- Experience of working with poor’s institutions and government systems would be given preference.
- Computer Skills – Excellent working knowledge in MS Office environment.
- Language Skills – Very Good writing and oral skills in both English and Hindi.
- Other Skills and Knowledge – Knowing Government system& its functioning, development policies and good understanding of Jharkhand’s development priorities would strengthen the candidature.
- Ready to be located anywhere in the state as per programme requirement and decision of the JSLPS management.
The selection will be conducted through walk-in mode.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd